Day 22: thankful for Pinterest.
I’m thankful for Pinterest. Its addicting but I’m okay with saying I’m addicted. I am continuously being inspired by outfits, food, home decor, fashion, beauty, baby, gifts, and so much more. In the morning, I type in what I feel like wearing: a “red sweater” and pinterest shows me tons of ideas on what to wear with my red sweater. Chicken for dinner? Let’s check out Pinterest for recipes! All different recipes that I have never cooked before. Holiday décor… Pinterest inspired! DIY ideas – that give a girl a hobby! It is easy and free and I’m thankful for it! Especially that it came out before I got married 🙂
- Pinterested Pinecones (thecomfortoflove.wordpress.com)
- Why I Love Pinterest (misstweenster.com)
- Pinterest Recreations (vogueinthevalleyblog.wordpress.com)
- How Pinterest Can Make Your Holiday Shopping Easier (tailwindapp.com)
- Pinteresting….. (thedarlingniki.com)