- Apple Juice
- Apple brandy, preferably Applejack
- 1 tablespoon of Pumpkin Spice
- Orange slices
Heat up apple juice, pumpkin spice, and orange slices on the stove top. Pour desired brandy amount in mug – top with hot apple cider and enjoy
4 large baking potatoes (or use leftover baked potatoes)
2/3 cup all-purpose flour
6 cups 2% milk
3/4 cup cheddar cheese
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
1/2 cup chopped green onions
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Pierce potatoes with a fork; bake for one hour or until potatoes are tender. Let the potatoes cool. Peel potatoes and coarsely mash them in a small bowl. Set aside.
2. In a large soup pot, add the flour. Gradually whisk in the milk, whisk until smooth. Cook over medium heat until thick, about 8 minutes. Add mashed potatoes, cheese, salt, and pepper. Stir until the cheese melts.
3. Add in sour cream and green onions. Cook over low heat until thoroughly heated, do not boil the soup. Ladle soup into bowls and garnish with toppings. Serve warm.
Created a tasty dinner for my husband and I tonight!
We had a wonderful smoked fondue and a homemade blue cheese dressing wedge salad! Both were amazing!
making motherhood a little bit easier with our little ones ♡
from the kitchen & travels of an always-hungry tomato-lover. (updated every other thursday)
. . . . . . . God loves you and so do I
Laugh, create, and express yourself artistically!
Decorating Solutions for the Dollar Challenged
simple decorating tips abound! (& more)
Dress You Up In My Love
Spending wisely, living happily
CROCHET. SCRAPBOOKING. FOOD. CHEER. PICTURES OF ALL OF THE ABOVE.
documenting life's funtivities and trying (keyword) to live a positive life
Sweeten up your next event
Delicious Dessert Recipes
mother of wild | dangerous woman
Master Gardener, amateur photographer, intermediate quilter and lover of day trips around New England
Vegan Children's Stories